Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Kingdom Agenda: What a Way to Live

I am reading a book now authored by Dr. Tony Evans, The Kingdom Agenda: What a Way to Live.  Of course it deals with living for the Kingdom.  The older I get (66 now) the more I realize that the main thing in this life is Kingdom business because that is the only thing that is eternal.
Vance Havner said, “He would rather burn out rather than rust out.”  That is my desire and I trust it is yours.  We are seeing Kingdom work at the Haven on a regular basis as men and women are coming to know the Lord and are growing in Him.  We invite you to get involved in what the Lord is doing through this work.  If you would like to know more, please call me at 226-6193, ext.101.
Sid Stewart, Executive Director

No comments:

Post a Comment