Thursday, September 27, 2012

Morning Thoughts with Heather

As I sit here this morning getting ready for my day at work I find myself in great awe of our heavenly Father. He loves us all so much that He did what no other parent would do. He made the greatest sacrifice for me, for you, for all of us. He gave us His son's blood to atone for our sin. And what do we do with this precious gift?? We take advantage of it. We are ungrateful. We continue to sin. We ask for more because we are never content because we suffer from greed. Oh my Father and Lord, I am so sorry for my wicked heart. Please forgive me for being selfish, thoughtless, heartless, and so many other terrible fleshly ways. God I will honor you with my life! If you don't know Jesus Christ and do not have a personal relationship with Him, you are losing the best part of everything you could ever hope for!! Have a blessed day my friends!!

In Christ,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment