Friday, December 28, 2012

Question to Ponder

My Daily Blog
 
Have you ever asked yourself…What kind of life am I leading? Am I leading a life that is all about Jesus Christ or me? When I walk into heaven and I see my Lord face to face is He going to say “Well done my good and faithful servant” or is He going to ask me why I wasted so much time chasing this world? I have thought about these questions a lot and even though I promise not to get carried away... with the ‘heavy’, I think it is worth a minute of our day to think about. I use to be content with being a pretty good person, a good wife and mother, a good daughter and sister, and to just love the Lord. Now I want more! I want to live a life full of service for my Lord and Savior. I want to tell the whole world of my Savior and His great love for us all. I want my life to reflect the love of Christ and to show that we are ALL sinners, but we are never without hope when we have Jesus. I pray today that we each take a reflective look at what our days include…Are we working daily to shine His light or are we content to do nothing in His name? Are we showing His great love to the world or are we showing our flesh to an already rotting world? Are we living for Christ or self? Are we creating a legacy that we can be proud to lay at the Lord’s feet OR are we living minute by minute to gain the world for our sinful nature? His grace covers us and His love calls to us. Be blessed!
 
In Christ,
Heather James Mabe
Haven of Rest
Development Coordinator

No comments:

Post a Comment