Thursday, October 24, 2013

Daily Encouragment

I want each of you to know that YOU matter! It's days like today that we can easily get off course and focus on our situations rather than on our relationship with Christ. If we allow our self to get caught up in things of this world, our emotions, or fear, we lose sight of the one who came to overcome all of those issues and He already won the battle, He won the whole war. Victory should free us, but we choice to walk in our 'stuff' and therefore we live in a total funk. I say "NO MORE"! I am taking a stand to live free and in that I am overcome with the JOY and PEACE that flood my soul. I will no longer live under chains of stress, anxiety, or fear! I matter to God, you matter to God, and His plan for our life is more amazing than my wildest dreams! I am going to have a blessed day and I pray that you choose that too! Be blessed
Heather Mabe
Development Coordinator

No comments:

Post a Comment