Monday, February 6, 2012

Best Kept Secret

Since I have started working here at the Haven of Rest Ministries, I have heard several say that this ministry is the best kept secret.  And I have to agree.  Before I began volunteering for the Haven of Rest, I only thought of it as a thrift store.  I saw the stores everywhere, but little did I know of the great work that God is actually doing through this ministry!!

As we progress deeper into 2012,  we want to expand other's knowledge of the Haven of Rest through social media.  We will be updating our twitter and facebook accounts daily.  Plus we will be updating our website with information on upcoming events, the ministries, and donation tributes. 

So please, help us to let this secret out to the world!  We want people to know that God is changing lives through our ministry.  Let your friends and family know about the Haven of Rest!

Follow us on twitter: @HAVENofREST_SC

Like us in Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Havenofrest.anderson.sc

Visit our website: www.havenofrest.cc

Thank you so much for your continued support in helping the Haven of Rest Rescue, Restore & Release!

No comments:

Post a Comment